Re: move in progress: http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/

Hi,

On Saturday 02 February 2008 02:04, Holger Levsen wrote:
> right now I'm moving all pages from
> http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ to
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/

This has been done now, the pages below
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ are write protected
and the all the content has been moved to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ and files of the
debian-edu-doc package in svn have been updated.

> Please, don't commit any changes to the wiki now.

Feel free to commit any changes now :)

> Once the wiki pages are moved, I'll then update the debian-edu-doc package
> to reflect this and probably on monday upload a new version.

The upload is still pending...

> P.S.: Then, in a bit time, I plan to copy over the pages from /Etch/
> to /Lenny/ so that we can work on the lenny documentation while developing
> it. But I like to do this as late as possible, so that we dont have two
> work on two documentation branches. Maybe it's even wiser, to document Etch
> and Lenny in the same manual - what do you think?

Any comments on this?

regards,
	Holger