Re: icon attack!

[Steffen Joeris]
> If you want your own one, then I suggest creating a different
> profile under "/usr/share/debian-edu" and specifiying it in
> "/etc/kderc" and "/etc/kde-user-profile".

Unless that profile is in a debian pakcage, I would recommend against
using /usr/share/debian-edu/.  What about using
/var/lib/schoolname/kdeprofile/profilename/ instead?

What other thing than icons are in the student profile?  What will be
lost if it is disabled in /etc/kde-user-profile?

Happy hacking,