Holger Levsen skrev:
> Hi,
>
> feedback@skolelinux.no is mentioned in the press release but sending a mail to
> that address resulted in the following reply:
>
> On Thursday 12 July 2007 08:38, feedback-admin@skolelinux.no wrote:
>> Your request to the Feedback mailing list
>>
>>     Posting of your message titled "test"
>>
>> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
>> following reason for rejecting your request:
>>
>> "Posting to this list is restricted. "
>>
>> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
>> at:
>>
>>     feedback-admin@skolelinux.no
>

> I think we should use a different feedback address :-) (Or fix the settings.)

Why should the settings be fixed ?

It was a test-message, to see if the feedback address was active, and it
got rejected not to clutter the list.
OK, the reject message could maybe have been a bit better.

But as Steffen suggested, maybe debian-edu@l.d.o is better ?

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/