include (new)driftbook in debian-edu-doc package?

Hi,

the driftbook is the documentation for the woody based release of debian-edu.
The newdriftbook is the documentation for the sarge based release of
debian-edu.

Do we want to ship these outdated documents as part of the debian-edu-doc
package in our etch release? (The driftbook dont even build from source in
etch anymore.. the newdriftbook builds with errors..)

I tend to say "no", even though^w^wbecause it's just historical information
which is mostly useless today. And it's also harmful, as it leads to
confusion which documentation is relevant.

The useful parts should be moved to
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch anyway, and I feel
that shipping them elsewhere, inhibits this.

If nobody objects very soon, I will remove the (new)driftbook specific code
from the package soon. If you think it's useful to include those documents,
please also say why :-) Bonus points if you also fix the build problems in
etch :)

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: For those who dont know it: the contents of
http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch ends up in the
debian-edu-doc package.