Re: DVD Cover

Also, I do not really like the list of contributors on the front.
First of all, it is not a complete list, and it not a correct list for
the sarge based version either.  And I suspect the area is better
spent talking positive about skolelinux/Debian Edu, to save us the
effort of trying to make it accurate.

If you could point me in the direction of some good content to put here i would be very grateful as I'm not the best writer in the world and don't know a huge amount about the project. I would also need some text to go on the back too. If anyone can help with this please let me know and i'll start updating the design.

I would love to have a kdm login screen that made it more obvious that
the installation is a Skolelinux/Debian Edu installation.  I managed
to rip out the Kubuntu logo, but were unable to insert a replacement.
The debian-edu-artwork package got the current images.

I have added my attempt at a login screen onto the debianEdu team artwork pages[1]. I don't know what the current one looks like so this one could well be worse than what you have already. I have also added a quick wallpaper that fits in with the rest of the work ive done so far.

Once again i welcome constructive criticism, after all you are the ones who know the needs of the project best.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Teams/ArtWork

Thanks

James