Developer Gathering of Debian-Edu/Skolelinux scheduled for June 1.-3. 2007 in Trondheim, Norway

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 00:06 -0700, vagrant@freegeek.org wrote:
> so, about those details...

We can start of with the details now i guess.

The date proposed seem to be settling on 1. - 3. of June 2007, but we
might move it to the other side of the DebConf if there is alot of
people who want that - Please hang on until we get this sorted :)

The location however is a bit easier:
Location: Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway.

Further details will be posted on this list but also on the wiki of
FRISK: http://www.friprogramvareiskolen.no/Gathering/2007-06-Trondheim,
and we also hope to secure some good places to sleep for those who come
from out of the region.

> there is some possibility i might be able to attend if there is
> sponsorship available, but would probably need some more details to
> start planning...

On the subject of sponsorship we're greatly depending on getting the
finances sorted for funding the future of our project, but as of now
sponsorships for traveling are available under the same rules as before:

All participants may get their travelling expenses reimbursed, but
expenses have to be preapproved by styret@friprogramvareiskolen.no and
the participant have to prepare and submit an invoice after the
gathering has taken place. For details on this process, see
http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/board/financial_overview/document_view

Hope this helps a bit with your planning :)

--
(o_   / With regards,
//\-X   Elected leader, FRISK (Skolelinux norway) <www.skolelinux.no>
V_/_    Elected leader, Trondheim Linux User Group (TLUG) - <www.tlug.no>