We need to check the non-free packages on the DVD

Thanks to the heads-up from Holger, I discovered that there are a few
packages from the non-free section of the archive.  We need to make
sure the license of these packages do not hinder us in any way.
Anyone know?  The binary packages in question are:

  crafty festlex-oald fglrx-driver gcc-4.1-doc gcc-doc-base gnupg-doc
  kqemu-source scilab-bin scilab sun-java5-bin sun-java5-jre
  sun-java5-plugin ttf-kochi-gothic-naga10 ttf-kochi-mincho-naga10

Friendly,