Re: IRC meeting regarding languages support in skolelinux

Am Mittwoch 21 Februar 2007 11:32 schrieb Lior Kaplan:
> I'd like to have a meeting about how can we handle support for more
> languages in skolelinux.

Hello,

you choosed the right day for your purpose:
"21 February was proclaimed the International Mother Language Day by
UNESCO on 17 November 1999.

International Mother Language Day is observed yearly in UNESCO member
states and at its headquarters to promote linguistic and cultural
diversity and multilingualism"

quoted from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mother_Language_Day

Regards