Re: lwat - user administration tool

Trond Mæhlum skrev:
> Finn-Arne Johansen skrev:
>> Trond Mæhlum skrev:
>>> Just curious... Could this be installed on a Sarge tjener as well,
>>> replacing wlus?
>>
>> It's possible, but you would have to use backports of php5
>>
>> You could also easily install an etch-based workstation, then add lwat
>> to that installation (which will pull in apache2 I think)
>
> I have installed an etch tjener on our esx vmware server. It didn't
> install lwat. I did however find a version of lwat on
> http://bzz.no/~finnarne/lwat

Which version did you install ?

Maybe it's better to try the one from etch-test

Please add  the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list

 deb http://ftp.skolelinux.no/skolelinux etch-test local

> It will not install... I get this when I install the deb file:
>
> In norwegian:
>
> dpkg: Feil ved behandling av lwat (--install):
> underprosessen post-installation script returnerte feilstatus 10

Again, which version did you try to install ?

> This is a new "tjener" which sees ldap on the old server, ldap in bind
> points to the old server. When i ping ldap, the correct server is
> answering.

this has nothing to do with the error message, lwat should be
installable anywhere, as long as the dependencies are met.

> Is there more to it? What am I doing wrong?

Not giving enough information for debugging ??

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/