ltsp manager

Hi mates

Tonight I came across "LTSP-Manager" which is in Ubuntu feisty[0].
I did not investigate which features it provides, but I would like to share
the thought with you, maybe it is interesting for us here as I guess a tool
to at least configure an LTSP chroot would be somehow really nice (e.g. when
a teacher wants to change the mouse settings in an easy GUI way).
Maybe someone wants to investigate and give some further details and evaluate
it a bit.

Package: ltsp-manager
 This is the LTSP GUI management tool to set up, modify and manage an
 Ubuntu LTSP server Thin Client installation. It guides you through
 the Thin Client chroot installation and enables you to adjust dhcp
 settings on the server. It also allows you to tweak specific settings
 for the Thin Clients.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://packages.ubuntu.com/feisty/misc/ltsp-manager