Re: Short Report of testing daily build RC-1

Am Dienstag 21 Februar 2006 09:26 schrieb Juergen.Leibner@t-online.de:
> I tested with Ralf yesterday evening.
> I will test it with -x in the later afternoon today.
> Do I have to install a new daily build before?

Hi, I remember that there was a RANDR / xlib error, so this should be
the case.

As I understand Klaus-Ade, the -x option of gcompris makes X use another
protocoll (without RANR), so you should not need to install any new
version.

BUT: My Gcompris manpage doesn't mention "-x", maybe you mean:

--no-xshm
              Don't use X shared memory extension
?

Regards