kiosk mode ready

Hi mates

The first version of the kiosk mode is ready and kind of usable :)
Today I uploaded the latest debian-edu-config package to debian-edu/etch-test
local and it includes the first version of the "debian_edu_pupils" kiosk
mode.
This kiosk mode shall provide a nice look and feel desktop for students.
It currently displays some of our nice educational applications as desktop
icons, offers a small preconfigured k-panel and brings some kde desktop
restrictions (such as not running additional commands or no possibility to
become root from within the desktop, ...).
I would love to see that other people, who are skilled in look and feel and
who know the needs of teachers better than me,  continue the work on the
kiosk mode. Maybe later on we can even add a kiosk mode for kids with a
different look and feel.

Here are some small instructions on how to work on the kiosk mode. If you have
any questions feel free to ping me on IRC or reply to this mail, I am glad to
help in case I have enough time.

The files for the kiosk profile are under
/usr/share/debian-edu/kde-profile/debian_edu_pupils/

These are the normal files kde can work with and they are normally available
under /usr/share/... (for instance /usr/share/applications/ ) or for the menu
under /etc/xdg/menus/*.

You can follow the same way as I did it, install the kiosk mode, load it with
a test user and then change some settings for the test user. Then grep the
changes from ~/.kde/share/* and put them into the appropriate place in the
kiosk mode. After testing that it works you can commit them to svn into the
debian-edu-config package and describe your changes in the changelog.
Afterwards you can ping me for an upload if you need that.

I really hope that this short explanation is understandable, otherwise please
do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Steffen