Projectleader meeting Erkelenz

dear skoletuxe

sorry for the late information,

Knut, Thierry and I had a talk in Erkelenz and we agreed:

1 try to get EU Funding
  coordination french team

2 to call all developers to join the
  skolelinux devcamp in france
  coordination french team

3 to use skolelinux.org only as showcase
  means only 10 or 20 static and well designed webpages to inform
  about the project, aimed for teachers, pupils, admins,
  goverment or local deciders.

4 to start with 3 moinmoin wikis for the activ work process
  wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/ english
  skolelinux.de/wiki/  german
  wiki.skolelinux.fr french
  and with this use
  the subpage functionality /
  the interlink functionality
  (same page in different languages on different servers, only
  one click away)
  and the subscribe functionality to update the information
  (people subscribe pages and take reponsability to keep it up to
  date)

5 to internationalize the new member process
  starting with update of the german page, translation into
  english an french and coordinate it internationaly
  coordination german team

6 to be present in the regulary IRC meetings
  every two week mondays international meeting at #debian-edu
  GMT 19:00
  every wednesday 22:00 MEZ german speaking activists
  #skolelinux.de

i hope i did not forget some points and sorry again for the late
transmission.

Regards/AmicaLinuxement/Viele Gruesse!
Kurt Gramlich
--