developer gathering Oct

Hi

First of all I have a question about the developer gathering.
I want to participate, but for me it is a little bit complicated.
I have flight costs and first I want to ask if I get them back (sorry
but poor student) and how I can come to the gathering. I can fly to
norway on friday and I hope I can be there at the early afternoon, so
can someone catch me and take me to the gathering and is there a
possibility that someone can bring me back to the airport on sunday?

I know that this is a big ask and sorry for that, but this is the only
way how i can attend the meeting, but i am very interested in meeting
all of you in norway.
Please give a fast feedback, so that i can plan it or not :=)

Greetings
Steffen