Re: Release-team

[Frode Jemtland]
> Other suggestions ?

What about letting people just start working, and allow the team to
form itself?  Do we have reason to believe that a team selected from
"above" will do more or better work than a team of people just
starting to work on the task and coordinating their task together?

I have nothing against the proposed people, and believe they might do
a good job.  But as far as I know there is nothing blocking anyone
from starting to work on the CD and the release.

Perhaps a clear delegation of authoraty is needed to get people
started?  I do not know, but believe we most of all need motivated and
dedicated people on the job, and there is too much work for one
person, so we need several modivated and dedicated people. :)