Re: Please open the release-team mailing list archive to the public

On 6 Sep, 2005, at 13:31, Geert Stappers wrote:

Hello,

This posting aims to get a Visible Release Team.

I spoke with Finn-Arne this morning and the mailinglist
will be removed later today.

Finn-Arne, Klaus and myself are busy doing other stuff
and I have not heard from Ragnar in a while. Since
the release team is inactive I suggest that we restart
the release team process.

If you have opinions on why a release team, how
to get started and how to attract people please speak
up.
If you would like to be part of the release team and
actually do stuff please let us all know.

-vidar