Re: No write access $HOME directory (/)

Bjarne Nielsen wrote:
> På Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:44:26 +0200, skrev Finn-Arne Johansen <faj@bzz.no>:
>
>> RalfGesellensetter wrote:

>>> This problems are connected. Sarge version does no automount of NFS
>>> exports from ldap AFAIR. Did you apply the changes according to
>>> Finn-Arne's instructions? Please do as follows on your client:
>>

>> pr05 uses the automount that's exported from ldap
>>
>> The reason for "no write access $home", is either:
>> missing netgroup membership - could be fixed by first setting a fixed
>> address at
>>  https://timeskole:10000/dhcpd/
>> and then adding the workstation to a netgroup at
>>  https://tjener.intern:10000/ldap-netgroups
>>

> I just installed pr05 main server and ltsp-server (separetely), and
> automount did not work. Mounting of /skole/tjener/home0 had to be done
> manually (by Ragnar)...

hmm - it should - I think I've even tested it.

Please file a bug report on http://bugs.skolelinux.no, adding the
following files:
 /var/log/base-config.log
  (maybe it's been renamed to base-config.log.0 or something like that)
 /etc/auto.master

and the output of the following commands:
 ldapsearch -x -LLL cn=home0
 ldapsearch -xLLL objectClass=nisNetGroup

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/