How is your ITP for kgeography going?

Hello

I just discovered kgeography, after finding it on the list of
non-debian packages used by debian-edu installation[0].  After
searching a bit, I found your intention to package WNPP request[1],
with no apparent progress for the last few months.

Are you still working on this package?  I tried to visit
<URL:http://www.kalyxo.org>, but it does not seem to exist any more.
I notice debian packages on the upstream download page[2], but the
source lack the build rules, and there is no debian related diff.

Where are the build rules for this package?  Do you need a sponsor?  I
could perhaps help out with sponsoring, or some of the other DDs on
debian-edu might be able to help.

Cc to debian-edu@, a list for educational software in debian and the
development of the debian-edu distro.  I'm also CC-ing the upstream
author, in case he have some comments.

Referenses:

 0 <URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/popcon/unknown/by_inst>
 1 <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=268702>