Re: Time to release a new version of autopartkit?

Am Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2005 12:39 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> I guess that is the only thing else I would have liked to change,
> maybe give a propper warning when the limit is reached. I think we
> should rather start working on partman-auto-lvm (or maybe
> partman-auto-raid-lvm ??)

Hi you,

glad to hear that kernel 2.6 support comes closer with new autopartkit.
How about the lv-size calculation? It was improved a lot - but still is
quite tight. For huge discs (>80 GB) there should be some more space
reserved than it is now (I remember some complaining mails).

Just a thought if you are updating autopartkit anyway ;)

Cheers
Ralf