[no subject]

Dear Friends of Debian-Edu,

we are proud to announce the launch of the official German
Debian-Edu/Skolelinux documentation.

Klaus Ade Johnstad started the work on on the 8th of June 2002. On the
1st of July 2004 the Norwegian version was completed. Thanks to Donna we
could start our translation of the English version on the 25th of March
2005 and are happy to celebrate the completion of the German Version
today and the official publication today:

http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.html
http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.pdf
http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.xml

A big THANK YOU to Klaus, who wrote the Norwegian original and Donna who
translated it to English. Thank you, Manuela, Kurt, Ludger, and Patrick
who helped me with the German translation. Thank you also, Hermann, who
corrected our mistakes and helped with including localised screenshots.