Room reservations for Nafplion

please let me know if you would bring someone else with you (wife, gf,
dog, etc) and you would like a room by yourself. Reservations have
already been made but there's still room for slight rearrangements.
Also, reservations have been made for most people for Fri/Sat/Sun
nights. If you need more/less, please let me know asap.

Also, it's not necessary to do that now, but for the rest, it'd be
nice to make arrangements on who gets with whom. If you have any
preferences, please let me know. If not, then we'll just have to use
chance :-)

Konstantinos