Re: Debian-edu meeting in Greece?

[Konstantinos Margaritis]
> The most important thing right now is to decide on the dates. Do you
> have any dates in preference? Generally speaking, the meeting could
> take place starting from mid-April/May and take from 3-5 days.  As
> for the place, this will be decided soon, and I'll give you all the
> alternatives here.

As the CDD workshop will take place in Spain during 2nd Free Software
Congress 5th and 6th of May, <URL:http://www.lliurex.net/congresii/cas/>,
I suggest either placing the debian-edu meeting in Greece very close
to the CDD workshop, or quite some weeks away from it.  I'm going to
the CDD workshop, but would also like to find time to go to Greece. :)

> Also, Petter mentioned on IRC that it might be possible to have also
> an Ubuntu meeting here simultaneously. That's a great idea, but what
> does this mean wrt to the coordination/organization of the meeting?

Yes, that would be cool.  I haven't asked anyone from Canonical about
this yet, it was just and idea I got the other day.  I'll send off an
email.