Subject: Svar fra Apples legal dept.
Date: tirsdag 16. mars 2004, 09:06
From: Jon Aalborg <aalborg.j@euro.apple.com>
To: Knut Yrvin <knuty@skolelinux.no>
[...]
"Squeak is an obsolete product no longer under development by Apple,
so it is not practical for us to re-examine or modify the licensing
terms used by Squeak.  However, the U.S. Squeak community is
exploring the possibility of using the relicensing option in the
Squeak license to allow a third-party to accept indemnification, thus
enabling Debian-style projects to incorporate squeak under a
downstream license.   We are not able to provide you with legal
advice in this matter, but encourage you to contact your own legal
counsel or your counterparts in the U.S."
[...]
--
Regards/mvh,

| Apple, Norway                       | Phone Apple : +47 22 95 49 00
| | Jon Aalborg                         | Fax Apple   : +47 22 95 49 01
|   | Education Sales Manager             |
|     | Lilleakerveien 10                   |
| www.apple.com/no/education      | P.O. Box 244 Lilleaker, N-O216 OSLO
| |                                 | NORWAY
|   | Mail aalborg.j(a)euro.apple.com |

-+