Re: Turkish support for Skolelinux

Am Dienstag 22 Juni 2004 14:59 schrieb Recai Oktas:
> As part of the Debian Turkish localization efforts

Merhaba Rectai :)

Tranlating Skolelinux into Turkish is a good idea, I think. There will
be more precice hints by people who are deeper involved in the core
process - but AFAIK the localization of skolelinux into the different
languages is organized by local coordinaters (sounds like you could be
the contac person for Turkish;).

If there is a HOW-TO for translateing skolelinux, I couldn't tell, there
should be. On the other hand I suppose it is similar like all debian
packages...

Who can tell more?
Regards
Ralf G.