Problems with SKOLE Modules

Hello,
i am new on that list and first of all i want to say: Please Sorry if my English. That is not so good for the moment : I will work on it!!
But now my question:
I work since 3 Months with Skole and since 2 Months the System works at a school in Solingen. There is a Network with 800Users and 2 rooms for learning about IT(every room has 15 "studentworkplaces" and one Workstation for the teachers. There is a network installed that makes it possible to reach the Server and the Internet from every Point of the School. In the moment, there are different Workstations in some rooms that runs under win98 and Linux as Multiboot. In the Future there will be "installed" a lot of thin clients. And thats my Problem.
The Modul:  Edit Hosts in Netgroups
In the beginning of my Work with Skole (thats also my beginning with Linux) i have tried to edit the hosts with that modul but i did not find a way to work with that modul. My questions about, in the German Skole List, were  always answered with the meaning of the others, that it works fine. Thats not the way i will understand something, that is a bit difficult for newbies.
The first Problems that i had where the booting Linux Clients, because they where not allowed to use their homes. So I tried to run the module but it does not work .
My way was, to set the exports to the IP Ranges that i need - that runs fine.
Now is the Moment, where I try to administrate the Thin Clients. But I can not find a way to say the System, which Client is there to manage. I think, that will be a Problem with my Nameserver.
Before i will change the settings of BIND i will try to set the modul : Edit Hosts in Netgroups
Is there anybody who can give me a short "workaround" to use the module?
Bernd Grah
Sternverteiler