Experimental dpkg upload tomorrow evening

Hello,

I will prepare an experimental upload of dpkg with multiarch tomorrow
evening.

I will take the latest content of pu/multiarch/master from
guillem, review the latest changes, validate it with the test suite
and if everything is ok upload it. (And possibly update the version
check to use 1.16.2~)

If the branch does not pass the test suite, I will take my latest
pu/multiarch/full (or an updated one if I can quickly fix the issues
found in guillem's branch).

I will not merge the branch on git's master, but I will push a git
tag so that we keep the released version for posterity. I will thus
use a pre-release version 1.16.2~<something> bigger than
1.16.2~really1.16.1.2 (for example 1.16.2~trymultiarch, suggestions
welcome).

Guillem, if you have some comments or some specific requests for this
upload, please tell me. If you want to handle it yourself, let me know,
but I really want to see it released to experimental tomorrow (aka monday
6th).

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer