Re: git bikeshedding (Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Luk Claes writes ("Re: git bikeshedding (Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance)"):
> > What's the intention of discussing dpkg package team's internals on the
> > debian-devel list?
>
> I have a disagreement about the management of the team.  I thought
> that a wider perspective from the rest of the project would help.

Unfortunately, even external input doesn't seem to make you change your
opinion.

You skip over http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2008/02/msg01100.html
but you ACK on http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2008/02/msg01058.html.

Both of which are from the same contributor.

It's sad that you're always so convinced of being right and that only
others have to adapt and that you can't make any effort to adapt to an
existing team. :-(

I spent hours trying to help you on IRC and on debian-dpkg@l.d.o while you
were learning git, and I have the feeling that I lost my time with you.

Raphaël Hertzog