Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance

Raphael Hertzog writes ("Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance"):
> Guillem has some responsibility in the delay here but he's perfectly aware
> of it. I've been nagging him a bit to merge your work and he told us that
> he has been orphaning other packages to be able to work more on dpkg.

I don't think this is an acceptable answer at this stage.

The current maintainers have failed to shit.
Now they should get off the pot.

My bugfixes for #281057 and #432893, and my implementation of `Breaks'
support in dselect, are outstanding too, since early November.

Ian.