Re: Review of file exclusion branch requested

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Guillem Jover writes ("Re: Review of file exclusion branch requested"):
> > Thanks for working on this. For next time please use git-format-patch,
> > it makes it easier to review, also it allows one to fix the patches
> > and resend.
>
> As an alternative I think we should be happy to pull from a git branch
> and review that way.  As it is, I wasn't easily able to see the full
> patch from Tollef.  Where can I find it please ?

Huh? He provided the link to his branch in the first mail, you can easily
retrieve the branch and review the diff between the tip of his branch and
the last commit that is part of master.

Obviously you can "git pull" from his branch and merge it in a local
branch... and use "git diff" between both branches.

Raphaël Hertzog