Next upload 2007-11-04 (dpkg 1.14.8)

Hi,

This is a pessimistic schedule (I've to do some catch up with other
Debian stuff), if it's ready before that date and there's no one
complaining it could be uploaded sooner.

So I'd like to clean up the dpkg-architecture mess, I've the changes
locally, they mostly need splitting and committing and a bit more
testing. And I'd like to commit a patch I've had around for some time
to start supporting udebs.

Let's target at least the trigger changes for 1.14.9.

regards,
guillem