Re: Draft spec for new dpkg "triggers" feature (v2, repost)

I read the whole thing.  Looks good.  How soon can it be implemented?  ;-)

I think for documentation purposes you should come up with a consistent name
for "package which causes a trigger to activate" ('producer') and "package which
does the work in response to a trigger" ('consumer' or 'switchboard').  That was
the only confusing part of reading this; it didn't make sense until after I got
to the examples (and read the rest of it with those terms in mind).

Perhaps "triggering package" and "trigger-implementing package"?

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Read it and weep.
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Text_of_Gore_speech_0116.html