Re: Call for Translations

[ Following your recommendation I have just subscribed to this list ]

Adam Heath wrote:

> dpkg 1.10 is getting very close to release.  Wichert and I are planning on
> uploading it very soon after woody is released as stable.
>
> I am still doing some fixes, both to the code(which will shift lines around),
> and possible other documentation fixes(as are filed in the bts).  I suggest
> all translators start working at updating their files.
>
> Also, Wichert and I have discussed dropping fuzzy translations.  Either by
> removing fuzzy translations from the file, or possibly failing the build.  So,
> please keep this in mind.

Nobody, absolutely nobody in the free software world drops fuzzy
translations because of them being fuzzy. If you want more strict
message checking please consider using gettext_0.11 or later instead
(which you will find in experimental).

BTW: Is the .pot file available somewhere? That would help.

Thanks.