RE: Broken debconf!

Wow!  I just posted a message like this Saturday night/Sunday morning
(EST5EDT timezone).  I was loading a fresh copy of potato and then doing the
upgrade to woody so that I can load the XFree86 4.0 drivers for my GeForce2
GTS.  I ended up getting the same exact messages and I thought I did
something wrong.  Since I didn't get a reply, I totally reloaded with potato
and did the upgrade for that version, and was just getting ready to upgrade
to woody again.  Now I think I'll hold off until we find out what is going
on here...

Fred Reimer