Release Notes build logs?

Could someone point me to where the RN build logs are?
I've taken a look at
http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/make.log but, even though,
the SVN log (http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/svn.log)
mentions that the release-notes content has been updated, I cannot
find a reference to the 'release-notes' directories there.

Checking out the contents of the manuals' root directory Makefile it
is evident that the release-notes are not being built automatically
through the DDP's cron job (it is missing from the SUBDIRS
definition). Which cron job is taking care of this and where are its
logs?

I'm interested in finding out why the draft RN translation to Spanish
is not showing up at
http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/release-notes/index.es.html
even though most of the content of the RN has already been translated
in the PO files.

Thanks

Javier