Re: SVN finally fully enabled as source for website manuals

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 04:04:42PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 08:11:43AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I added a publish rule for developers-refernce now, but the build fails on
> > www-master.
> >
> > If anyone has the time to look into this and to provide whatever backport is
> > needed to get it to work, it would be great (on sid it compiles fine). :-|
>
> Frank reported a problem like this 2008-03-04. I suggested using
> dblatex 0.2.8-6 instead of 0.2-2, but don't know whether that
> helped. No reply == all went well, right? :~)
>
> Questions:
> - Why do we build documentation for www-master?
> - Why don't we just use the documentation package?

We extract files from documentation packages - in places where it is
necessary. If you want we (webmaster, debwww) can make it so for developer's
reference, and then re-link the main indices to that location (leaving the
SVN-build link separate).

If you want dblatex upgraded on the www-master machine, please make sure
that a stable backport exists on backports.org and file an RT ticket at
rt.debian.org, DSA queue.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.