Debian FAQ, translation infrastructure, please review

Hi,

under
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/branches/debian-faq/dbk-po4a-utf8
is a Debian FAQ, converted to DocBook XML + PO4A + UTF-8. I
would like to invite everyone to try out/review this branch.

Notes:

- de, fr, it, and zh_CN are converted to PO, because we actually
  build those

- es, pl, pt_BR, ru, and uk are currently not used, so I did not
  yet convert them to PO

- nearly all translations are fuzzy for now - translators need
  to review all phrases anyway

Thanks in advance for cooperation!