Re: Japanese and Chinese PDF support

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 07:05:08AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> I changed a few Makefiles in Debian's DDP CVS and enabled creation of
> Japanese and Chinese PDF files. I just use scripts from quick-reference
> to modify the debiandoc-sgml created LaTeX file.
>
> Please note that ja.pdf build will fail as usual without a checkout of
> quick-reference.

Please note that documentation packages which uses the DDP Makefile
needs to be revised. At least you have to add
debiandoc2latex{ps,pdf,dvi} (dvi is optional) and fixlatex from
  manuals.sgml/quick-reference/bin
to your source. Other dependencies are most likely required as well
for Japanese and Chinese documents (again, compare with
debian-reference*).

I'm sure maintainer want to upload new version if a new output format
was added, right?

Jens