DDP archive review by osamu

Hi,

I checked my local co of DDP CVS with the archive in /home/oldgluck.

Only files with newer date than compromize date was my Debian Reference
which I have clean and newer copy in SF.

In short, I am happy with CVS archive contents.  I think this is good
time to clean many junks in archive and do good reorganization.  So I am
not pushing too fast on reactivating it anywhere.  I will wait a week or
so at least.

Note that my review disregarded changes in CVS directory of checked out
directory.

* debian-doc/articles and debian-doc/webpages
  No changes --> So no roblem.

* debian-doc/manuals.sgml
  excluding:
    quick-reference which I requested to get clean upstrean from SF.NET
    hands-on: stalled and no more content in DDP

  Following files has been modified and need review (quick glance does
  not flag me.  I will put up diff-file on web.

ddp-policy/en/common.sgml
debian-bugs/debian-bugs.fr.sgml
developers-reference/Makefile               (checked, adam has humor)
developers-reference/debian/changelog
developers-reference/developers-reference.sgml
faq/Makefile                                (checked, New pl translation)
faq/debian-faq.sgml
faq/faqinfo.sgml
faq/ftparchives.sgml
faq/it/debian-faq.sgml
faq/it/faqinfo.sgml
faq/it/ftparchives.sgml
faq/pl/Makefile                             (checked, New pl translation)
faq/pl/basic_defs.sgml
faq/pl/compat.sgml
faq/pl/contrib.sgml
faq/pl/customizing.sgml
faq/pl/debian-faq.sgml
faq/pl/faqinfo.sgml
faq/pl/ftparchives.sgml
faq/pl/getting.sgml
faq/pl/kernel.sgml
faq/pl/nexttime.sgml
faq/pl/pkg_basics.sgml
faq/pl/pkgtools.sgml
faq/pl/redist.sgml
faq/pl/software.sgml
faq/pl/support.sgml
faq/pl/uptodate.sgml
fr/debian-fr-howto/Makefile
fr/debian-fr-howto/debian-fr-howto.sgml
java-faq/debian-java-faq.it.sgml
maint-guide/Credits
maint-guide/maint-guide.de.WIP.sgml
maint-guide/maint-guide.de.sgml
maint-guide/maint-guide.sgml
securing-howto/Makefile                           (checked. No problem)
securing-howto/securing-debian-howto.es.sgml
securing-howto/securing-debian-howto.fr.sgml
securing-howto/securing-debian-howto.it.sgml
securing-howto/securing-debian-howto.sgml

In short, looks good but 2nd check is requested.

osamu@dambo:~/DDP-check$ md5sum manuals.sgml.diff manuals.sgml.list
1064356101508ba50fd98d42ecbd638d  manuals.sgml.diff
f25c5aed29ff4de18f8d36840cb43001  manuals.sgml.list

I uploaded it to
 http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/

 [TXT] manuals.sgml.diff           01-Feb-2004 14:31   1.3M
 [   ] manuals.sgml.list           01-Feb-2004 14:30     1k

* debian-doc/utils
Below: scripts
  --> No change

README
  --> No problematic change

Others: Major changes from my archive but my archive was old.  Good
review separately by Philippe Batailler required.  But the latest
release package should be the good reference and this part of CVS may be
cleaned and started new if he deems so :-)

Best regards,

Osamu