Re: CVS access to cvs.debian.org/debian-doc

Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Thanks replying.
>
> Considering he is DD and his "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card" thread
> was quite popular, I was trying to get him access but I did not know
> how.  THis looks like right one :)

I've documented the procedure as good as I could here:
http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html

> Just make sure there will be no opposition, I will post this to d-doc
> list.

Already done, fwiw...

> debian-doc:
>
> Can we add W. Borgert to debian-doc group to give him write
> access.  I think it will be great?  Since his doc is very format driven,
> I think it will not be SGML nor XML but TeX/LaTeX should be OK.
>
> The only question is where the "Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card"  goes
> in the CVS tree.  Javi, any comment.

Anything wrong with the module name "refcard"?

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.   Paul Erdös