checking ddp repository on gluck

In order to have again  working copy of ddp cvs repository, i checked current
copy in /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc/ddp/ against
my checkout copy. My copy was not too recent (which could be a good
thing :)) and 232 (mainly .sgml) differ. Some files are images,
and there is a little group of scripts which need checking.
Help in doing that is welcome.

http://people.debian.org/~frankie/ddp/

contains the diff file and a list of all differing files extracted from
the previuous one by grepping. Checksums are signed by me.

I know that a local copy of the whole repository would be the best
thing, but I'm afraid this is all we could get in practice.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine