Re: Who has full CVS copies of debian-doc available?

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 10:22:14PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> (note: by mistake this was sent to an improper address, resending)
>
> In order to verify the integrity of the CVS archive, and restore the
> documentation CVS (and the generation of all the manuals into the website)
> [1], it would be necessary to check the CVS _history_ (not just the last
> version) of all the files available in the CVS [2]

Do you have any news on that?

I suggest that we move the debian-doc cvsroot on alioth.
Debian-installer has already moved on alioth, why not debian-doc?

I believe that disallowing pserver on gluck is a good thing.

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org