Re: file names for apt-howto

Em Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:59:44 +0100, Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> escreveu:

> Hi,

Heya!

> I just noticed that apt-howto files still had the naming bug they used to
> have in that preliminary version that was discussed a few months/years ago!
> documentname-languagecode.typeextension is simply wrong, _especially_ when
> there are hyphens in the document name, too.

hmmmm... I don't remember a real decision on this being a problem and
how it should be fixed... I've been quite away and simply could not
keep up with some discussions, so thank you for helping here!

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>