Re: Question....

Hello,

 > is based the debian potato (or woody) i read that is based on the GNU
 > Mach microkernel but i find no where in which aspects is different...

>From http://www.debian.org/ "...Debian uses the Linux kernel (the core
of an
operating system)..."

There is also a "version"/port of Debian that runs with the Hurd kernel.
Have a look at http://www.uk.debian.org/ports/hurd/ for more information
on this, some of the pages are translated into spanish, check that your
browser is configured for requesting pages in spanish (look at the
bottom of Debian pages).

> If you can help me send me any documentation you have about the
> debian microkernel it will be perfect (if it's in spanish or
> catanal, better) or tell me where can i find it.

The hurd is a project from GNU more technical information on Hurd at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html

I strongly encorage you to use Debian GNU/Linux as your operating
system, not just for your research project, you won't regret. :-)

You can email me or ask at debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
in spanish if you want.

Antonio Arauzo Azofra            Ph.D. Student in the
Dept. of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
E.T.S.I.Informatica. University of Granada, Spain(EU)