Re: http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/install.en.html

Josip Rodin:
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 11:22:59PM -0600, Cymen Vig wrote:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-installing.en.ht
ml

> > points to this as the installation manual:
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/install
> >
> > but it should be this:
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/i386/install.en.html
>
> No, actually, it doesn't matter, as the above URL should work, too.

Turns out it was my fault - someone off list pointed out that it was my
browser settings.  In IE 5.5 the default language is "English (United
States) [en-us]".  Once I changed that to "English [en]" everything worked
fine.

I didn't realize the message went straight to a list.  Obviously I should
have looked a bit deeper before firing off an email.  Sorry for the waste in
bandwidth but I do appreciate learning something new.

Regards,
Cymen Vig
cvig@raw-io.com