debiandoc2html output

hi, this is my first post to debian-doc!

I am playing around debiandoc-sgml and notice that the files
debiandoc2html outputs cannot be validated by nsgml.

Perhps "A" anchor element appeared in places which is not allowed. I
inserted "P" element before "A" appears and it became valid html. Is
it a bug?

well, I read html-4.0-loose.dtd but I'm not sure what elements allow
"A". Are there any tools which visualize SGML DTD structure? Tools
which analyzes or help to write DTD is also welcome.

  _/     |Furusawa Hirofumi: fsawa@remus.dti.ne.jp      Chiba, Japan |
_/       | Organization: Chiba Univ. Department of Law and Economics |