Re: Pepper Flash for Chromium

El 11/07/13 13:33, Ian Jackson escribió:
Scott Leggett writes ("Re: Pepper Flash for Chromium"):
>Specifically, downloading the chrome .deb from google and doing
>anything other than simply installing it (like extracting the flash
>plugin and copying it elsewhere) would be creating a derivative work
>and is thus forbidden.
We could create a chroot specifically for containing the chrome .deb,
and install the .deb in there, and point the browser at the files.

Hi, is the first time I write in this list.

Chroot'ing would not be a some strangesolution? I only say this because I don't know any package thatdo that, and it would download a considerable amount of packages to build the chroot also the Chrome package.

--
Erick Birbe
@erickcion