systemd^wfoo on linux, bar on bsd,so what (Re: /bin/sh (was Re: jessie release goals)

Hi,

On Montag, 13. Mai 2013, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> I was all for kfreebsd when it was proposed, but now that it exists and
> nobody uses it, I am appalled at the idea of using it as an excuse to
> stop making improvements to the linux ports.

actually, while it has been brought up as a theoretical/wrong argument, that
we cannot switch our linux installation ship with $this init system, while the
kfreebsd port uses $that init system, I'd say nobody is seriously saying this
now. We will support several init systems anyway. At least for jessie+X.

It's "just" somehwat hard to agree on a new definition for $this in the first
place.

cheers,
	Holger