Re: Maildir vs. mbox in Debian

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 03:30:47PM +0100, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Do these tools (mairix, notmuch, etc.) also help with real full text
> search? I just though they'd index some stuff.

I can't speak for mairix, etc., but notmuch can handle full text search.
To quote from notmuch-search-terms(7),

    The search terms can consist of free-form text (and quoted phrases)
    which will match all messages that contain all of the given
    terms/phrases in the body, the subject, or any of the sender or
    recipient headers.

Ryan

--
|_)|_/  Ryan Kavanagh             |  GnuPG key