Re: the right bug severity in case of data corruption

I demand that Nikolaus Rath may or may not have written...

> Darren Salt <listspam@moreofthesa.me.uk> writes:
[snip]
>> The following SHOULD be 0, 1, and 2 levels of quoting, first to last.
>>>From blahhityblah Fri Jul  8 12:08:34 2011
>>>From foobarbaz Fri Jul  8 12:08:34 2011

> This is looking different here, but I am not using any mbox* at all... Are
> you sure you sent it with 0 quotes?

Yes, and I saw it arrive back here *with* extra quoting.

Re-sending it locally to myself (via my MTA) works fine; it comes back
unquoted. Could it be that the postfix installation on bendel.d.o is using
mboxo?

--
|  _  | Darren Salt, using Debian GNU/Linux (and Android)
| ( ) |
|  X  | ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
| / \ | http://www.asciiribbon.org/

The reader of this tagline only exists while you are reading it.