Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On 11/28/2012 11:55 PM, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:28:57PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> It is truth that there's a general movement inside RedHat to fuck-up
>> everything. You are right, I should have mention that more clearly :
>> it's not only about Lennart and systemd guys, and I should take the
>> blame for not highlighting that it's a more widespread non-sense!
>>
> I try not to get involved in pointless flames

I actually don't really take it very seriously, it just helps
to waiting while things are building ... :)
I actually agree it's pointless (because it's very unlikely
that there will be any outcome), but I also find it fun.

> , but I feel that I have to
> raise this. Thomas - your behaviour and tone here are completely
> unacceptable from a member of the Debian Project.
>
> I'm sure Red Hat are working hard to try and spread the use of Linux and
> open source software, and simply saying that they're actively working
> against this is disingenuous to the extreme.
>
> The blame you should take is your seeming inability to disagree without
> attacking other people or companies.
>
> I believe you owe an apology here.

If "fuck-up everything" was too strong, then I'm ok to withdraw it
and apologies for it. It had of course to be taken in the context
*only* though.

Even though I don't like it, I do admit that prudishness seems
to be the standard and that I shall (and will try to) respect it. :)

Thomas